1. Public benefit foundation "Active Historical Map", UIC 177087450, with address in Sofia, 42 Alabin Str. Is "personal data controller" within the meaning of Regulation 679/2016 of the EP and the Council. The Foundation has adopted and complies with the Rules of Conduct and Personal Data Protection. The Rules regulate:
information about the collected personal data, purposes, grounds, recipients, terms of processing, rights of the personal data subjects and others.
What are cookies?
Cookies are particles of data (files) containing information that are downloaded to your device when visiting spatium.bg. Each time you visit spatium.bg, the browser you use sends cookies back to spatium.bg or to another website that recognizes cookies and your device.
What cookies do we use and why?
We use two types of cookies:
- Mandatory cookies
- Cookies for analysis
These cookies are necessary to anonymously analyze the actions of users of our site in order to make it more informative and effective.
The way we use these cookies is through Google Analytics. Google Analytics collects various data about the users of spatium.bg, such as traffic to the site, time spent on the site, source of the visit, etc. We have no control over the generation and management of these cookies, but only monitor this data in a systematic way in the form of statistics without the ability to understand which person is behind a particular device. More information about Google Analytics can be found at: https://analytics.google.com
How to remove cookies?
- Through the settings of your browser (Options or Tools) you can change whether to accept cookies or not, as well as clear the accumulated cookies.
If you set your browser to reject all cookies, spatium.bg may not work properly and this will deprive you of the opportunity to use it conveniently.
Spatium.bg does not pass on to third parties the statistical information collected through the cookies for analysis!
3. How long do we store cookies?
- Mandatory cookies - up to 1 year.
- Cookies for analysis - between 2 days and 14 months (depending on their type). For these cookies, our behavior is primarily related to what is provided in the Google Analytics system.
4. As a user you have the right to request from the controller of personal data - Active Historical Card Foundation access to, correct or delete personal data, limit the processing of personal data, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (CPDP) or the right for objection to the processing, as well as the right to portability of personal data.
Any request related to the exercise of the listed rights is submitted in writing to the e-mail address below.
5. If you have questions about your personal data, as well as about the realization and fulfillment of your rights and obligations under Regulation 679/2016 when using spatium.bg, please write to us at: [email protected], contact person Nikolay Dunev . We will answer you shortly.